Benefits of using a certified Senior Move Manager
- Developing an overall move or “age in place” plan
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Customized floor plans
- Packing, unpacking and setting up the new home
- Interviewing, scheduling and overseeing movers
- Arranging shipments and storage
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, living estate sale, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Related services such as house and carpet cleaning, waste removal, assisting with selection of a realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
Relocating, Resettling and RightsiZing for Boomers, Zoomers and Older Adults!
Whether you are the child of an older adult, a caregiver, or an older adult yourself, Boomers & Zoomers will orchestrate a smooth and worry free move. A free initial consultation will provide you with information on the services available.
Here are five key things that we can assist you or your loved ones with:
- Help you decide the most appropriate pieces of furniture to bring and provide you with a detailed floor plan of your new home.
- Work with you on the sorting process and help you decide what to keep, what to sell or give away
- Pack, unpack and set up your new home.
- Arrange for sale of items not going to the new home through an antique specialist, by putting them on consignment or arranging for a content sale. Remaining items will be recycled to a worthy charity.
- Assist with all the move details, arrange the movers and all other services required, book elevators, change of address, cable, telephone and utilities etc.
Call us Today for more information!